Monday, July 2, 2012

Make it possible?

I wasn't sure neither I expected to ask this but since one of Delight user (Gazzasore) from Dailymobile started this campaign I decided to act on his wish.

As most of you know that I decided to move to Android since my budget didn't approve me to buy both SGSIII and Nokia 808 at the same time and I could only afford one device at this time I decided to go for Android since I wanted to explore new things this time.

But I guess most of Delight users still love to have Delight series on their new Nokia 808 .. thus I started a new Pledgie page for all Delight users to contribute and make it a success so I can purchase 808 along with my SGSIII.. I ask to contribute the best you can for 808 for me so I can continue Delight series on Nokia 808 too..

It's not a pressure and not necessary for everyone, it's something few users asking for and to fulfill that I must have a device physically thus any contribution is appreciated..

I am not greedy for sure but yes getting a device this way would certainly be a nice gesture and a surprise and would help me to make Delight more Delightful for 808 too..

Anyone who wants to contribute can go ahead and contribute on this link.
http://pledgie.com/campaigns/17736

though it would be better if you donate directly through my blog.. I will deduct any donation I received through here from my pledge amount.

Thanks once again.

2 comments:

  1. Where are the thousands of people,who downloaded Delight Firmwares

    Come on guys just a few dollars each

    http://pledgie.com/campaigns/17736

    ReplyDelete